Return to Content
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, you do not have to be present. Green Acres maintenance has over 50+ years of experience
2.Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, Maintenance is from 9am-5pm plus a technician is on call 24 hours a day.
3.An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
You can request work orders via email, calling them into the office phone, stopping into the office or using our user-friendly online portal.
4.What happens if I am locked out?
If you are locked out after business hours, you will call the emergency pager and there is a $25 lock out charge
1.What amenities does the property offer?
We have a sparkling outdoor swimming pool, updated clubhouse and 24-hour fitness center
2.Is your community pet friendly?
We allow cats and dogs. We have a breed restriction on dogs.
3.What appliances are standard?
All apartments come with gas ranges, frost-free refrigerators, garbage disposals and dishwashers
4. Do you offer furnished apartments?
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
All Applications are approved within 24-hours
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
Rent can be paid via personal check, money order or credit card. We also can set up autopay for rent.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
4.If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
You are able to terminate your lease with a 30-day written notice and a fee equal to two months of rent
5. Which utilities are included in my rent?
Gas, heat, water, trash and sewer.
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
Yes. We are walking distance from a STARS pick-up location
2. Which school district are you in?
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
You can apply online with our applicant portal or in person
2. What if I’m not ready to apply? What other options are there?
We do have a wait list, $160 is required down
3. How can I check availability for furnished apartments?
By calling our office 989-793-4350
4. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
5. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
We accept walk-ins
6. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
Yes. We love to reward our residents for referrals.
7. How accessible is the management at the local office?
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to